Permission Marketing (often referred to as "opt-in" marketing) involves obtaining consent prior to communicating information about your product or service offering. The customer (or potential customer) subscribes to your mailing list and verifies their desire to do so, effectively granting you permission to send them correspondence on an ongoing basis.
Permission marketing is about building a relationship of increasing depth with customers. In the words of permission marketing pioneer Seth Godin, it is the practice of "turning strangers into friends, and friends into customers."
SiteLightning can help you:
- establish e-mail list subscription mechanisms to build your list
- drive traffic to your subscription mechanism
- manage your subscribers
- broadcast messages to your subscribers
- develop effective broadcast messages with compelling content, viral elements, & exclusive offers
- establish test campaigns and evaluate results to make improvements